A REALISED SOLUTION.
We know all too well just how poorly the factory headlight performs on your motorcycle. That is why we have endeavoured to sample and field test over 20 different conversion kits, from every end of the spectrum claims, to arrive at our motorcycle H4 kit, with a specifically optimised focal length designed for motorbike reflector housings.
TESTED, NOT ESTIMATED.
Our foremost criteria in light output are exemplary excellent in lux performance and excellent net light volume. But just as equally important was that the beam should precisely mimic the original halogen bulb. Through countless hours of optic ray tracing testing, we were able to achieve a universally coherent focal sweet spot.
Our Motorbike Night Pilots are powered by Philips - Lumileds Luxeon ZE S, delivering a ground-breaking 1,760Lm. We are so confident that our Motorbike Night Pilots will exceed your expectations, we are offering a 30-day money-back guarantee and a real 24-month replacement warranty.
THE NERDY TECH STUFF
We know all too well just how poorly the factory H4 headlight performs on your motorcycle. Your primary headlights are the single most important light source for night driving and your first and last line of defence to avoid any potential road hazards.
This is why in our search for the ultimate LED headlight conversion system our criteria were first and foremost long-term quality and reliability. We sampled, aged and field-tested over 20 different conversion kits from every end of the spectrum claims to quality, and lumens, to finally settle on the 3rd GEN MC kit.. The motorcycle H4 kit has a specifically optimised focal length design for motorbike reflector housings.
KEY TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Quite literally the end all be all of all LED Lighting is thermal management. The inferior LED conversion kits use inexpensive non-application specific fans which are prone to failure. 11 out of 20 we aged tested failed within 45 days. When the fan fails, the LED will fail shortly thereafter. The hollow 6063 Aluminium uses a specially designed Convection style heat sink that stays cooler on one side than the other so it can pull the hot air out of the heat sink.
- LIGHT OUTPUT -Needless to say our foremost criteria in light output demanded excellent in lux performance and excellent net light volume, but just as equally important was that the beam must precisely mimic the original halogen bulb. In order to meet this demand, countless hours of optic ray tracing tests were performed to ensure a universally coherent focal sweet spot is achieved. Powered by Philips - Lumileds Luxeon groundbreaking ZE S, pushes out real 1,760Lm.
- CAN-Bus error FREE Module
- Electrically Protected again RF and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play H4 Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, just plug and play
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Removable Collar for easy install
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 Aviation Aluminium|
|LED CHIP TYPE||12 x Philip™ ZES (Each Lamp)|
|POWER||2.1A each @ 13.6v|
3,450Lm each globe (RAW)
1,760Lm each globe (Actual)
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||DC 12v and 24v|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°c to + 80°c|
- 1 x H4 Motorcycle STEDI Night Pilot LED Conversion Headlight
- 1 x Drivers
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Guide
Contact Stedi UK
Feel free to get in contact with ourselves! We love helping our customers get the right lights.
Email - email@example.com
Office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.