Suited to fit Ford Ranger PX-I & Mazda BT-50 models. Available in a single variant print to replace blank switches located to the right of the steering wheel in the cabin. Driving Lights print available.
Simple On/Off function with dash & power illumination, text lighting up whilst the vehicle's dash lights are active and icon when the chosen device is currently active. Blue backlit illumination.
Complete OEM fitment with a clean finish to maintain the factory look to the inside of the cabin. Included are wire tails and a diagram for quick & easy installation.
THE NERDY TECH STUFF
OEM Finish Push Button Switch designed specifically for the Ford Ranger PX (2011-2015) & Mazda BT50 (2011 to current including 2019 model). Also fits PK Ranger 2007 to 2012
- Blue LED Back Lighting
- Upper Light is illuminated when Driving Lights are ON (High Beam Selected)
- Lower Light is illuminated when Dash Lights are ON
- Laser Etched print ensure our print will never rub off with use
- Rated at 3A on 12v (Must be wired through a fused relay at all time)
- Excellent OEM matching design which replaces the factory business card holder
Please note this switch will not fit the PX2 Ford Ranger.
|BACK LIGHT COLOUR||Blue|
|SURFACE SIZE DIMENSIONS||39mm x 23mm|
|RATED||3A @ 12v|
|COMPATIBLE WITH||Ford Ranger PX (2011-2015)|
|Mazda BT50 (2011 - current, including 2019 model)|
|PK Ranger (2007-2012)|
|Not compatible with PX2 Ford Ranger.|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Ranger/BT-50 Type Push Button Switch | Driving Lights
- Connector with Wire Tails
- Wiring Diagram