Copper Head LED Headlight Conversion Kit H15 Replacement for factory Halogen bulb. H15 Fan-Less Globe
- COPPER HEADS - LIGHT THE NIGHT -
SHARPER BEAM FURTHER LIGHT PENETRATION
EXCELLENT HEADLIGHT UPGRADE
COPPER HEAD LED UPGRADES
When looking for an easy option for better-performing headlights for your vehicle our STEDI Copper Head conversion kits are a simple Plug & Play upgrade that is as simple as changing over a factory globe.
+207% LIGHT VOLUME
On average most halogen 55W lamps will produce 850 Lumens per lamp, compared to 1,760 Lumens per lamp for our Copper Heads. Our Lumens are not to be confused with the exaggerated numbers by other vendors, our Copper Heads are properly tested inside of a Photometric Sphere. All that brightness is useless without exacting light distribution, and this is where we really where we lead the market. We’ve put lots of work in perfecting the beam geometry to ensure that our kits won’t cause glare and cause unwanted light scatter.
BUILT TO LAST
We’ve moved away from active cooling (fan kits) and adopted passive cooling. Passive cooling not only substantially increases reliability, but the flexible cooling belts of our Copper Heads offer the ability to retain the use of the factory dust caps maintaining the water & dust resistance of the headlight housing. With a lower profile than that of a fan cooled kit, compatibility and ease of install are also much wider.
THE NERDY TECH STUFF
The STEDI H15 Copper-Head™ LED Headlight kit is not only plug and play, but also includes an additional LED to take over the Daytime-Running-Light function exactly as per your standard H15 bulb.
We’ve tested a nauseating amount of different “no fan” LEDs, and ultimately rested on our Copper Heads™ for its excellent light distribution, brightness & durability.
MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Staying cool is the end all and be all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume.
- Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate efficiently and quickly.
- American made Down Corning® thermal paste to increase conductivity to 6063 aluminium tower.
- No fan means modern vehicles which have rigid dust-covers or fully enclosed headlights bulbs can upgrade to LED without modifying the dust cap or worse leaving them off altogether.
- Smaller driver footprint for tight applications.
- Near identical footprint to stand halogen bulb ensure 100 compatibility.
KEY LIGHTING BENEFITS
- Top Bin Philips© Lumileds Luxeon ZES® LED | We’ve independently verified the authenticity of the Philips© Lumileds used. The undomed nature of the ZES® provide better optical control with minimal scatter.
- CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through exact positioning of the LED emitters to optimise the vehicles reflector design as the OEM intended.
- Instant Full Beam without any warm up time.
- Dedicated LED retains DRL function.
- CAN-Bus cancellation built-in
- Unlike other platforms on the market, our Copper Heads LED Kit will not discolour or tarnish your vehicles headlamp reflector or lenses.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play H15 Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, as easy as changing OEM bulb
- Ingress Protection IP65 | means our kits will not fail at the first sign of water.
- True White 5700Kelvin
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 Aviation Aluminium|
|LED CHIP TYPE||
6 x Philip™ ZES + 2 ZES for DRL (Each Lamp)
|POWER||1.6A each @ 13.6v|
3,450Lm each globe (RAW)
1,760Lm each globe (Actual)
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||DC 12v and 24v|
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE LM-80||50,000 hours|
|LIFE EXPECTANCY||5,000 hours (9 x longer than halogen)|
-40°c to + 80°c
WHATS IN THE BOX
- 2 x H15 STEDI Copper Head Headlight LED Conversion Headlights
- 2 x Driver Modules
- 3M™ Double Sided Tape
- Zip Ties
- User Instruction Manual
Contact Stedi UK
Feel free to get in contact with ourselves! We love helping our customers get the right lights.
Email - email@example.com
Office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.