- IF YOU'VE GOT A FORD RANGER AND DO ANY DRIVING AT NIGHT, YOU KNOW HOW CRAP THE LIGHTS ARE. DON'T WORRY HERE AT STEDI UK, WE'VE GOT YOU MORE THAN COVERED! SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND INSTANT IMPROVEMENTS, NOT JUST WHAT YOU WANT, BUT WHAT YOU DESERVE! -
Ford specific LED Conversion kits for the 2019+ Ford Ranger. Check out the 2016 - 2018 kit here.
The best upgrade kit on the market!
This kit comes with everything you need to upgrade all the lights on the front of your Ford Ranger, so you've got...
- HB3 for the Main Beam
- H11 or HIR2 for the Dipped Beam, just pick which you need, if you're not sure it's as simple as popping out your current bulb and reading the markings.
- W5W for Side Lights
- H8 for Fog Lights, yes even the fog lights, no point in leaving them out!
Just pick which DIPPED BEAM bulb you have and we will sort the rest. If you are unsure of which one you need, the quickest and most foolproof way is to just pop out your current one and it will be written on the bulb!
FORD LED UPGRADES
Modern vehicles have complex electrical systems, so we’ve created car specific selector to take the guesswork out of upgrading your Ford headlights. Ask around on the forums, and you will quickly learn the problems inferior kits have with Ford’s Body Control Module (BCM). Simply select your vehicle and you will be presented with known compatible LED conversion upgrade options for things like Headlights, Parkers, Fog Lights, Revers etc.
+207% LIGHT VOLUME
On average most halogen 55W lamps will produce 850 Lumens per lamp, compared to 1,760 Lumens per lamp for our Copper Heads. Our Lumens are not to be confused with the exaggerated numbers by other vendors, our Copper Heads are properly tested inside of a Photometric Sphere. All that brightness is useless without exacting light distribution, and this is where we really where we lead the market. We’ve put lots of work in perfecting the beam geometry to ensure that our kits won’t cause glare and cause unwanted light scatter.
BUILT TO LAST
Experience is everything. We've earned our reputation among our customer base for consistently offering high-performance products. Our customers leverage on our long experience in the world of LED headlight conversions because we've been there and done that, we've played with the good, bad and the ugly.
THE NERDY TECH STUFF
Our all-new Copper-Head™ LED Headlight kit is designed for vehicles that have the enclosed headlight bulbs that prevent our fanned Night Pilot kit from being installed. We’ve tested a nauseating amount of different “no fan” LEDs, and ultimately rested on our Copper Heads™ for its excellent light distribution, brightness & durability.
MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Staying cool is the end all and be all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume.
- Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate efficiently and quickly.
- American made Down Corning® thermal paste to increase conductivity to 6063 aluminum tower.
- Smaller driver footprint for tight applications.
- Near identical footprint to stand halogen bulb ensures 100 compatibilities.
KEY LIGHTING BENEFITS
- Top Bin Philips© Lumileds Luxeon ZES® LED | We’ve independently verified the authenticity of the Philips© Lumileds used. The undomed nature of the ZES® provides better optical control with minimal scatter.
- CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through the exact positioning of the LED emitters to optimize the vehicle reflector design as the OEM intended.
- Instant Full Beam without any warm-up time.
- CAN-Bus cancellation built-in
- Unlike other platforms on the market, our Copper Heads LED Kit will not discolor or tarnish your vehicles headlamp reflector or lenses.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, as easy as changing OEM bulb
- Ingress Protection IP65 | means our kits will not fail at the first sign of water.
- True White 5700Kelvin
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- H11 or HIR2 Bulbs for your Dipped Beam - you pick
- HB3 Copperhead for your Main Beam
- W5W for your sidelights
- H8 for your fog lights
Contact Stedi UK
Feel free to get in contact with ourselves! We love helping our customers get the right lights.
Email - email@example.com
Office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.