- UPDATED FOR THIS YEAR IS THE NEW 42-INCH ST4K LIGHT BAR ROOF BUNDLE FOR THE FORD RANGER. INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A TRY PLUG AND PLAY EXPERIENCE. GET THE LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE WITHOUT THE HEADACHES. -
THE LIGHT BAR DETAILS
Our all-new ST4K™ 42 Inch is the culmination of years of our proven experience in delivering market-leading LED auxiliary lighting. Fitted with 80 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED for a combination of 12 Flood + 56 Spot + 12 Flood reflector distribution forms a remarkable beam that pushes the wide beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5.8° all the way to staggering 1 lux @ 936m
The ST4K™ range features our all-new 3-part beam adopted from our flag-ship Type-X driving light which has proven to outperform spotlights costing 3 x our price and a massive +165% increase in lux performance in comparison to the outgoing ST4000!
LIGHT BAR VIDEO
LIGHT BAR NERDY STUFF
PERFORMANCE THAT LETS YOU TURN THE SUN BACK ON
- STEDI ST4K-80 features 80 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED, selected for its high luminous flux and perfectly match optical properties.
- 12 Flood + 56 Spot + 12 Flood reflector distribution forms a remarkable beam that pushes the wide beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5.8° all the way to staggering 1 lux @ 936m
- Crystal White 5700K Colour temperature offers stunning clarity and definition with excellent Colour Rendering Index (CRI).
- Our Pure-Drive™ circuit design allow 97% of input power to go directly to LEDs.
BUILT TO GO ALL NIGHT
- A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink | finished in 100% Polyester UV and abrasion resistant powder coat, ensures that our bars will never discolour.
- Pressure Equalization vent with Gore® membrane | Protects against water ingress, dust & contaminants.
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters – Drown it, we insist!
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch ® DTP connector.
Backed by our no nonsense 5-year replacement warranty.
MOUNT IT YOUR WAY
We know you want flexible mounting options, which is why we’ve included two seperate mounting options.
- The included adjustable sliding mounts allow you to align the mount bolts to any pre-existing mounting holes. Make mounting to UHF tabs or Bull bar dech very straight forward.
- Or use our 3mm thick 304 Stainless steel side brackets, which feature + or - 15mm height adjustment.
EASY-FIT Plug & Play High Beam Wiring Harness included.
Included is our acclaimed Easy-Fit Plug and Play Wiring Harness with supplied H4 and HB3 Adapters, making for an easy connection to high beam. Further unlike other brands, our kit has built-in electronics making our harness compatible with even the most modern and sophisticated wiring systems. Whether your vehicle is positive or negatively switched our harness will work right out of the box without any modification whatsoever.
|LED MANUFACTURER||OSRAM (Oslon) ®|
|VOLTAGE||12V & 24V|
|LENS MATERIAL||OPTICAL GRADE, HARD-COATED LEXAN|
|PEAK INTENSITY (CANDELA)||883,200cd|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink|
|AMPERES||18.2A @ 13.6v|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°C to 60°C|
THAT PRERUNNER VIBE
The STEDI Roof Rail bracket to suit Ford Ranger Wildtrak is designed to secure 40.5" to 42" light bars between the factory roof rails. Unlike other solutions on the market, installation does not require you to drill any holes in your pillars or roof, making it 100% reversible. Compatible with all Wildtrak models fitted with roof rails.
FITS LIKE A WELL-TAILORED SUIT
Our Wildtrak roof mounts locate at perfect proximity from the windscreen to ensure zero glare or unwanted reflection. The height and depth have been optimised to achieve a cohesive and proportionate fit that looks aggressive while maintaining that OEM vibe.
Plug & Play Wiring Harness for Quick Fit installation of your driving lights. The supplied H3 (HB3) and H4 Adapters trigger your driving lights from your high beam without cutting or soldering any wiring. Simply unplug your HB3 or H4 connector at the back of your headlight's bulb, plug in our adapter and you're done! Driving lights will only trigger from a high beam, and the switch will act only as an isolator.
Our new V2.0 has built-in electronics that automatically detects whether your system is positive or negative switched, and will work right out of the box without any modification whatsoever. Toyota's, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50 among many other popular 4x4 are notorious for being very difficult and costly to wire driving lights to high beam, our quick fit harness takes all the guesswork out of it.
Contains everything you need to get your lights connected: ON/OFF Switch, 60A Relay, 30A Fuse, ribbed cable protectors, heat shrink wrapped relay.
- Featuring a total of 4.8 meters of wiring (full stretched out)
- 2.4m of cabling from Relay to Switch
- 2.0m of cabling from Driving Light connector to Relay
- 2.0m from H4 or HB3 Adapter to Relay
- Total cable length 6.4m
- 12vDC 30A Rated Fuse Kit
- 12vDC 40A Switching Relay
- Push Button ON/OFF Switch
- UV Rated Insulation
- Instruction included.
- 1 x DT connector to connect 1 Light Bar
Ford Ranger Piggyback Adapter
The STEDI Quick-Fit high beam piggyback adaptor is designed specifically to fit the PX2, PX3 Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Raptor & Ford Everest all models.
The above-named vehicles' high beam bulbs reside inside of a sealed rigid dust-cap, therefore using traditional pass-through adaptors means piercing a hole through the vehicle's dust-cap. Our Ford Quick-Fit piggyback adaptor connects to the 8 pin plug which is external to the headlamp with incredibility easy access.
The T-connector on the back of our harness plugs straight into all existing STEDI Driving Light Smart harnesses, which may also fit other harnesses on the market.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 42-inch ST4K Double Row LED Lightbar
- Full plug and play wiring loom including switch
- Ford Range specific high-beam piggyback adapter
- Stedi patented roof brackets to match the Ranger roof bars
- A whole lotta badass points. (Technically not in the box, only activated once the light bar is installed).
Contact Stedi UK
Feel free to get in contact with ourselves! We love helping our customers get the right lights.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - (+44) 028 94 46 5151
Office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.